Access to the Website and the use of its contents is subject to the conditions set out below. By accessing the Website, the visitor is deemed to have irrevocably accepted these terms and conditions of use and to have agreed to abide by them. If the visitor does not accept these terms, its only remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Site and shall not sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Site. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
This Website and all materials, text, code, content, software, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to, Murcyleen peerzada label.
Murcyleen peerzada label hereby informs visitors that these general terms and conditions may be modified at any time. As soon as they are displayed online, each visitor who accesses the Website is deemed to have accepted these modifications without restriction. It is therefore the visitor’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions prior to browsing the Website.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your login details, password and all other information provided.
All of our items must pass a thorough quality checking process before they are deemed suitable for retail. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, please report to our firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient information and evidence, inclusive of images and proof of purchase. Upon receipt we will investigate the matter and determine whether the fault was due to poor use, lack of care, wear and tear or a genuine manufacturing defect. Contact must be made within 48 hours after the delivery.
The matter will thereafter be referred to our Support Team, that will put forward a solution based on the circumstances surrounding the related transaction.
Please consider that buying products over the Internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot be held responsible for differences which appear as a result of the aforementioned point. All measurements are approximate, but every effort is made to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the Size Guide for clarification.
If for any reason, important information relating to the handling and care of your product is not known to you please email email@example.com to request for this information. We cannot be held responsible for any act undertaken by the customer without consulting us which may result in damage to the product/s due to not following care instructions and guidelines normally present on this website.
All the items are non refundable.
We will provide the exchange of the same type of product only in case of
• Damaged or Faulty Product(s)
• Wrong Product(s) delivered which are not as per your order
Once you have placed the order and then upon receiving the confirmation email of the order being dispatched from us, a contract has been made and you become liable for the full cost of items ordered.
Cancellations of the product will only be acceptable if done before the order has been dispatched and in exchange of credit points only.
We accept payments from all major debit and credit cards and paypal.
Security measures have been employed to ensure security and confidentiality of visitors’ data. However, visitors acknowledge that we are not control the transfer of data over telecommunication facilities including the Internet. Therefore, we warn visitors against any potential risk involved by the use of the Internet in this respect.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse an order.
USER CONDUCT OR RULES
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when the Website, you will not:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
• publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
• upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
• conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
• download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
• violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
• violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
• exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual Users of our cash on delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that Users conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
• You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about the Website, its associates and partners on any property owned or operated by the Website.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute or litigation shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai alone and not at any other place in India or outside its boundaries.
In the event any dispute arises out of or in connection with the Terms herein, including the validity hereof, the parties hereto shall endeavor to settle such dispute amicably in the first instance. The attempt to bring about an amicable settlement shall be treated as having failed as soon as one of the parties hereto, after reasonable attempts, which shall continue for not less than 15 (Fifteen) calendar days, gives a notice to this effect, to the other party in writing.
In case of such failure, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Website. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be held in mumbai. The language of arbitration shall be English.